Company' s progression
- Founding of own company in Neubabelsberg near Berlin
- Relocation of the company to Berlin-Dahlem
- Hell-Werk II in Kiel-Gaarden is founded
- Transformation of Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell KG to the Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell GmbH with Majority
shareholding of Siemens AG
- Dr. Hell retires from active management and becomes a member of the Supervisory Board
- In In Tokyo, the subsidiary "Kaigai-Hell Graphic Center K.K." is founded
- Dr. Hell withdrew from active business life. With the introduction the Hell GmbH of Siemens
as a contribution in kind to the Linotype AG the Linotype-Hell AG. Plant "One" is closed. Later
the work III in Kiel Suchsdorf becomes the headquarter of the branch office.
- In Tokyo, the subsidiary "Kaigai-Hell Graphic Center K.K." converted into the "Hell Graphics K.K".
The company's headquarters are relocated within Tokyo.
- Takeover of Linotype-Hell AG by Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG. Plant III in Kiel Suchsdorf is
the seat of the branch office of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG in Kiel, Germany.
- The Kiel site is registered under the logo of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, world market
leader for the entire print media industry. Kiel is the location for the development and production
of prepress technology as well for the assembly of digital printing presses.
- The product line "Engraving" is taken from Heidelberg Japan K.K. and transferred to the
independent company "Hell Gravure Systems".