- Presentation of a TV broadcasting and receiving station (jointly with
Prof. Dr. Dieckmann) at the trade exhibition in Munich
- Promotion: "Direct-Acting Radio Indicator for Aeronautics"
- Founding of his own company in Neubabelsberg near Berlin
- Development of the "Hell-Schreiber"
- Patent "Device for the electrical transmission of characters"
- Development of novel morse devices
- Use of the Hell-writer in the news world
At the end of the Second World War the work was completely
destroyed, the new beginning dares Hell 1947 in Kiel-Dietrichsdorf
- development and production of image transmission equipment for
post, press, police, weather services
- First attempts with the Klischee engraving machine "Klischograph"
lead one reorienting the graphics industry
- Introduction of the Klischographen to newspaper companies
- Hell is launching the small fax machine KF108 on the market,
Siemens produces it in large numbers1958
- At the Drupa the Vario-Klischograph will be presented
- Hell invents the Helio-Klischographen (scanning and engraving
machine for the electromechanical engraving of gravure cylinders)
- First telephoto receiver TM 830 with automatic development of the
- For the first time, the public is informed about electronic lighting systems
Digital storage. Thus, a new epoch of sentence technology is introduced
- Hell presented in July the Digiset, a setting machine, using decomposed