The goal of our association is the establishment of a permanent, publicly accessible collection of printing and communications technology in the 20th century, with particular emphasis on the life's work of Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell..
The association pursues exclusively and directly non-profit purposes by promoting science and popular education. The association is selflessly active; it does not primarily pursue its own economic purposes. Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. The members do not receive any contributions from the association's funds. No person may benefit from expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or from disproportionately high remuneration.
Among other things, the purpose of the association is to serve:
- Documentation of the development of printing and communication technology in the 20th century as a technical cultural asset in the context of a permanent collection;
- Acquisition of collection objects, technical equipment, books and magazines as well as documentation material for the "Technische Sammlung Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell";
- Public information events, exhibitions, participation in exhibitions;
- Introducing the youth to the life's work Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell's, especially the inventions that have created the basis for the "digital age";
- Collaboration with the "Technische Sammlung Dr.-Ing. Rudolf Hell" according to the possibilities;
- Stimulation and promotion of scientific work;
- Demonstration of technical systems in function and results;
- Publishing or promoting publications and other museum-typical material with generally understandable explanations, which the association distributes for the purpose of public education and thus realizes its statutory purposes, without thereby entering into greater competition with non-favored companies.